Saturday, January 22, 2005

Sometimes it will come in my own words, not now.

Pronunciation: 'prEch
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English prechen, from Old French prechier, from Late Latin praedicare, from Latin, to proclaim publicly, from prae- pre- + dicare to proclaim--more at...

Preach (in part) according to Merriam-Websters


I was born a child of grace
Nothing else about the place
Everything was ugly but your beautiful face
And it left me no illusion

I saw you in the curve of the moon
In the shadow cast across my room
You heard me in my tune

When I just heard confusion

All because of you
All because of you
All because of you
I am... I am

from All Because of You by U2 Posted by Hello


Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
Psalm 73:25 New American Standard Version


My flesh and my heart may fail...
Psalm 73:26&28 New American Standard Version

No comments: